Sunday, January 19, 2014

Q&A with Wilson Reis: Always believe in yourself


What are some of the main lessons you have learned through mixed martial arts?
To believe in my self and in what I am working on it, and to be more a patient person.

What motivates you to compete in mixed martial arts?
The opportunity to showcase my positions and my style to the world.

Who and what inspires you?
My inspiration is my goals that I set before every fight.

What's a quote that inspires you?
Your only are as good as your last fight.

We feature inspirational quotes from fighters on our site; any motivational or inspirational message you'd like to share with our readers?
My motivational message is to always believe in yourself and that you are able to conquer anything you set your goals to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations