Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Shogun on Motivation, Dreams, and Inspiration


Mauricio "Shogun" Rua talks training for his fight with Chael Sonnen at UFC on Fox Sports 1 and his motivation and inspiration in general:

I will go after my dreams training hard and dedicating myself to my maximum. To be able to be at my best in the fight and achieve the win. Each victory achieved is a dream come true. And that is what motivates me. 

The thing is to train hard and have determination. And to do what you love to do. When you do what you love, you do it with pleasure. So it's done well. 

Everything inspires me. This fight, my career, my life, my daughter, my family, my team, are my inspiration. My fans are my inspiration. Everything inspires me and I take whatever I can as inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations