Saturday, July 27, 2013

MMA Trivia


Which fighters/martial artists/MMA personalities said the following quotes?:

I just want to be known as the best ever, is that too much to ask?
Answer

Who described Anderson Silva's style as a "Ballet of Violence"?
Answer

"We are all one"
Answer

“You know what the true definition of hell is? It’s when you die, you get to meet the person you could have been.”
Answer

“I’m not the best. I just do things that people think are impossible”
Answer

You don't need to go to camp. I'm not a child.
I don't sleep in tents, I damn sure don't roast marshmallows.
I don't go to camp, I go to practice. I work hard every single day.
Answer

 "No One Has the Right to Beat You"
Answer

"I'm big on the inside, which makes up for a lot. "
Answer

"Be water, my friend."
Answer

"I'm the kind of guy who only makes a mistake once, never twice."
Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations