Thursday, May 2, 2013

Urijah Faber: I know who I Am

Urijah Faber is an extremely positive person, which is why he has been able to cultivate his skills to the maximum potential. This following quote from Torque's website gives an indication of why Faber is so positive and successful:

“I know who I am. I have a lot of positive attributes, I know where I come from, I know who my friends are, I'm secure. That allows me to put my best effort out every time to try to win. I love to win. I really don't like losing much obviously, but it doesn't change who I am. Life is good. Whenever I get caught up wanting to complain about monetary things or a fight not going my way or something else going on, I just remember why I started this sport. The fact that I get to live a life of passion where I'm doing only things that I love in this world and help people along the way. Life's good. I always remind myself of that.”

More Urijah Faber Quotes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations