Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rashad Evans: Life is Celebration

Rashad Evans is a great fighter but also a deep person who knows how important it is for to enjoy the moments he has in the sport and with his teammates, and feel the appreciation of being a part of mixed martial arts.

He explains this in an interview with FightLand:

If I couldn't laugh, if I couldn't smile, if I couldn't have jokes with my friends then there wouldn't be no sense of living. So for me that makes me enjoy life me, that makes me enjoy practice more, that makes me enjoy this time that we have with each other because that's what it's about; life is celebration, the fact that I was able to get up and train in the morning and the fact that I was able to train and sweat and be able to do this and get this grind in with these guys, that's a blessing, that right there is a celebration. One day these will just be memories that I have and one day I'll be too old to do it and I'm going to wish that I enjoyed it more. So I try and enjoy it as much as possible.

More Rashad Evans quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations